Buku Fotografi Soul Odyssey Lans Brahmantyo
The beauty of the Holy Land was created for all mankind in hope for peace to fill the earth. Also called the Promised Land with its millions of adhering meaning and understanding of faith, hope, love, and peace for its dwellers, it’s now been enshrined and well arranged in frames in a photo book by Lans Brahmantyo as a form of gratitude for its majesty.
In Soul Odyssey, the journey is but a route. It is a process by which a determination becomes a destination. Using a realistic approach, the simplicity of angles stands out in Lans’s photographs, illustrating his explicit strength. His photographic creation can be called a ‘visual soliloquy’ because of the way it expresses a yearning for a very personal spiritual enlightenment. Lans captured a variety of events and activities that touched his heart during his pilgrimage to Israel, Palestine, Egypt and Jordan, all of which have a historical and spiritual significance.
What is important in this book is that Lans has precisely chosen photography as his medium to visually express his feelings to those who believe in the power of symbology in photography. A collection of multiple, international award-winning images of a soul-refreshing odyssey in the subjective spirit of peace.
Last few copies remaining!
Regular Retail Edition
• Hardcover with laminated dust jacket
• Size 25 x 35 cm (landscape format)
• 144 pages, duotone images printed on fine-quality paper
• Weight 1.5 kg
• Price: Rp 550,000 + shipment
• Purchase http://www.afterhoursbookshop.com/products/soul-odyssey
Limited Collectors Edition
• Only 25 sets produced
• Exclusively packaged in a laser engraved MDF box
• Elegant, screenprinted clothbound hardcover
• Including one signed and enveloped photoprint on Hahnemuhle Photo Rag paper
• Including a special facsimile written by Leica Fotografie International (LFI) 05/2007
• Size 25 × 35 cm (landscape format)
• 136 pages, duotone images printed on fine-quality paper
• Weight 3 kg
• Price: Rp 5,500,000 + shipment